Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Current Thoughts ...#5

I'm a little upset at the moment .... For the past two weeks my neighbors dogs have been barking all day & night ... my head is banging and I have seriously been thinking about shaking her dogs BUT I remind myself that I have two reasons and it would be best if I didn't. So I gave her the last warning and if it continues I will file a complaint...(Vent Complete)

Today I made a detour on my way to class & I was in the right place at the right time. I connected with C.J. which was a blessing... (to be continued) 

Law class was pretty interesting today (thinking about law school) 

I can honestly say that I am looking forward to my birthday this year. My second favorite guy in the whole wide world is coming down to see me (insert smile here) My turtles will be with me & I have actually made plans. I usually just buy a cake for my kids and do something for them but this year I'm going to do something for me :-)  When I tell people that I look forward to growing old they look at me sideways( go figure) 

Today I admitted to myself that I am addicted to thrift stores, love to paint, and create new things. I really should have been an art teacher... As you can see my thoughts are scattered .... (I'm done for now)




2 comments:

  1. At least you've got style, I've got no style. If it looks good on the mannequin, I go with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Reggie ... I'm sure that you have a style of your own :-)

      Delete