Thursday, August 11, 2011

My current thoughts....

I put on this brave face daily as if everything is perfect when the truth is I am slightly hurting
I'm at some what of a breaking point
i really wish that there was a way to just shut my brain down for a day or two so that I wouldn't have to think about the things that are going on with in this box that I call life
I have a best friend that refuses to talk to me because she feels that her point of view is the only one that counts. And I believe that the only way to resolve difference are to talk about it
The love of my life is thousands of miles away and I have this over whelming need to have him by my side right now. I have two teenagers who are going through life changes.
A mother that has nothing better to do then be little people in order to make herself feel good about herself because she's 450lbs and has given up on life.
I'm trying to stay focused and make like work for me but its extremely hard when I'm always thinking
I pray daily and allow God to guide my steps and I'm quite sure that he is on his job and I really don't worry . Its just the fact that I know that these things exist that my brain is in constant over drive ...

No comments:

Post a Comment