Wednesday, January 4, 2012

JOY


This has been my season of storms.

Now you would think that I would run for cover and stay inside until the storm has passed. Nah, that's so NOT me.

Over the years, I have learned to accept & deal with every trial that comes my way. Once I sat down and really thought things over, God must really have faith in me. He knows my strength.

Looking back, I've realized that I have been at peace since I allowed him to hold my hand. I guess you can say I finally found my joy.  Now once I realized that I had found my joy, it made me think about things a little deeper.

People are always talking about how "people are trying to steal my joy."  In my opinion when a person says that someone stole their joy,they have simply misplaced it. Joy comes from the Lord & resides in all of us. Once you have found that inner peace, no one can take it from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment