Thursday, January 5, 2012

Twelve for Twenty-Twelve

Every year I set goals for myself but this year I wanted to try something a little different. Over the years I have learned that it's not only important to be self motivated but it's also important to share those goals with others. Buy sharing them with others it motivates you even more.

This year I've decided to do twelve for twenty-twelve. I know you're like what is twelve for twenty-twelve? I've decided to focus of twelve main goals for this year. I've written them down and committed to sharing them with at least one person each day. I have also enlisted a group of friends to hold me accountable. So I'm challenging you guys to do the same.

Twelve for Twenty-Twelve

1.Improve my over all health
2.Build a legacy that my kids can be proud of
3.Become more active in my church/community
4.Enhance my skills (professionally)
5.Travel more( at least 5 new cities)
6.Finish what I start
7. Publish my first e-book
8. Blog/vlog more
9.Learn to dance
10. Not cut my hair
11.Live a more echo friendly lifestyle
12.relocate

2 comments:

  1. you know I think we have the same goals but number 9 I replace with much much more exercise lol and yes I have to learn to not cut my hair every two weeks...

    let's be accountable and make this happen

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter me: 1. Praise God every morning 2. Read the Bible 3. Take my vitamins daily. 4. Get a new full-time job 5. Pay off my car 6. Fix up exterior my house. 7. Get new heat pump 8. Get new carpeting. 7. Make more sign language videos 8. study French 9. study Spanish 10. Spring clean 11. stop and smell the roses 12. meet personal deadlines.

    ReplyDelete