Sunday, November 25, 2012

Certified Stalker My Current Thoughts #6

My Current Thoughts #6 

Here we go with my random ramblings as always ... 

I'm currently thinking about today's TO DO LIST 
*Finish article 
*Cook dinner 
*Finish this week's read The Tongue a Creative Force
*Relax & chill with Mini Me 

Oh yeah and watch the Soul Train Awards 

SN: I am not a fan of television or The Soul Train Music Award, but they're honoring my favorite group tonight (NEW EDITION) & since I'm a certified stalker, I must indulge.  

Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky, Mike, Ralph & Johnny have helped me in so many ways over the years. When I felt sad or lonely, they always had a song for me. I can remember listening to Candy Girl on my Granny's record player and all the posters that my sister and I collected & plastered all over our hot pink bedroom walls. My mom made sure that we went to every concert & I thank her for aiding in my New Edition addiction LOL.



Let's see what else ... 

Last night was cool I got the opportunity to see Chris Williams perform ( I just call him friend) & it was such a delight. It brings me joy to feed the dreams of others. His music is a blend of soul, funk, & gospel.


That is all for now off to finish my to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment