Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Testimony Current Thoughts #7




Just think, earlier this month, I was told I had a lump on my breast & the cyst on my brain had grown and moved,  In addition, I lost my voice due to bronchitis and laryngitis.

In dealing with all of that, I have still managed to form & connect with people and grow my business. GOD is faithful as long as you trust and believe. He has placed so many things in my hands that I can barely carry them. I refuse to allow life's storms to hold me back! I'm motivated and moving forward.. #GRATEFUL

I tell people all the time that "I walk through storms daily and barely get wet because I'm covered." I am truly BLESSED 
beyond measure.

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment