Saturday, December 3, 2011

I love the company of strangers





Earlier this year I took a break from "the crowd" and focused on self, kids, school, business & my relationship.

When I started to weed my garden of friendship, I found that most of my flowers were gone with only a few still standing. So, I decided to start planting new seeds, and in the process I found that I really enjoyed meeting new people.

I've always been the first to speak in a crowd of strangers (I ain't never scared LOL) but I've found that I'm more comfortable around people that I don't know. Even my online interactions are that way.

I would never share my blog or You Tube videos on Facebook for fear of being judged by people who "THINK" they know me. I love talking and interacting with strangers because they don't "THINK" they know you & they're willing to get to know you. It gives me a sense of freedom when I'm able to be open and free with my words. I come from a close minded family of overly judge mental people who's main goal is to see you fail. My mentality is on a different level.

 I'm a free spirit who appreciates people "AS IS" flaws and all. There is so much beauty in building new relationships.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely understand where you are coming from...it can be better to express your true self to strangers because strangers don't know enough about you to judge you. It's like starting with a fresh slate.

    ReplyDelete