Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone


On April 25th, 2011, I stepped out of my comfort zone and put on a bathing suit for the first time in 23 years.

The last time I wore one, I was 11 and the old lady at the pool (Lewis's grand mother) asked my sister if I was pregnant and proceeded to talk about me as if I was not there.

I never wore a bathing suit again.

Today I decided to break that streak and put one on. I've lost over 200lbs and maintained my weight loss for the past 9yrs.

5 comments:

  1. Nice!!! Glad you enjoyed the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful....I am glad you are no longer bound by negative comments. Enjoy you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you and all of the progress you have made. I love being near the water; now if only I could learn how to swim...

    ReplyDelete